According to this link, an Israeli airplane may have been hit by missiles: http://judicial-inc.biz/Kenya_missiles.htm. At the same time, this contention appears on the face page: “Jesus appears on wing tip of Israeli airliner, and pushes missiles away“. (http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm)
No evidence is presented that Jesus appeared anywhere around an Israeli airliner.
Is the author is lying? A lie is “A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.” (http://www.answers.com/lie)
And blasphemy: “An irreverent or impious act, attitude, or utterance in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.” (http://www.answers.com/blasphemy)
Therefore, dear Christian, be on your guard against such damnable people whom God has permitted to sink into such profound abominations and lies, for all they do and say must be sheer lying, blasphemy, and malice, however fine it may look. (Martin Luther, On the Jews and their Lies, Luther’s Works, Volume 47, Fortress Press/Philadelphia, 1955, pp. 137-306 http://reactor-core.org/jewish-lies.html) (emphasis added)
- Inflation is “Roaring”, and “Galloping”. Who’s Behind All This?
- Chuck and Larry – A Typical Jewish Family
- The King of the Jews
- Does Truth Matter?
- From Vietnam to Afghanistan and Iraq
- Jewish Pirates
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Sourcing the New Generation of Smokers
- The Reality of the Holocaust – Betrayal and the Scramble for Shekels
- The Jewish Attitude to Human Rights – Jerusalem to Abu Ghraib